Homepage 2.0 Bug and Change List
- Bug fixes for iPhones, Androids, and Windows Phones.
- Fixed hanging on scrolling up and down the page on mobile versions.
- Fixed expanding/contracting menus on mobile navigation.
- Improved mobile navigation.
- Fixed background page appearing underneath mobile menus and search fields.
- New and smoother header reveal on scroll up and disappear on scroll down to provide more real estate for page content.
- Mobile navigation appears and disappears smoother.
- Improved tabbing through items and navigation on the page.
- Improved form field validation checking.
- Improved load time.
Technical Bug and Change List
- scroll unresponsive
- mobile main Menu jitter
- quick double tap closes menus
- Windows Phone
- search clicks register to other elements
- scrolling in mobile windows phone during search scrolls down to main page
- added 3 states to the mobile and desktop header
- transitions between hide, show, and -200px off-screen
- major CSS changes supporting elements to allow position relative as a default position when resting at the top
Lazy Load Bugs
- $("[data-original]”) looped to itemize each element after the dynamic elements are loaded
- fixed footer images not loading properly
Form Inputs and Validity in Webkit
- HTML5 enforced validity for HTML5 compatible browsers
- JS added code to enforce validation in Webkit.
- Webkit requires special CSS in iOS to display properly
Collapsify (for expanding/contracting menus, etc.)
- modularized plugin for collapsing elements
- optional and default closed and open elements
- list item as a link not working
Sliderific (for sliding images, news, etc.)
- now accepts position and button size
Top Nav Hide/Show Delay
- same as banner code
- code is in stacked template
- basic ul li elements
- datetimestamp to pull fresh data every time minimize cached elements
- Collapsify after instance load
Unified Mobile and Desktop Search
- made search a separate div for flow and accessibility
- moved search default position farther off-screen in CSS as default position in mobile
- float width bug
- float over login hides search
- search font sizes
All Animations are 3D CSS
- to top
- audience and main mobile menus
- sticky header
- strange block appearing after search results elements removed
- appears modal with a grey background on desktop
- improved More button and flow functionality
- only hide tags
- indent all code appropriate to width
- removed deprecated code
Changes in Cascade Server
- moved around elements in template and created new instances
- added document.ready to Tarleton F.O.C.U.S. block in all stacked template modules