Monday, December 1, 2014

[Video] Lessons @ Lunch: Accessible Emails

Despite saying I wasn't going to post this online, I decided (with the nudging of Daphne) to go ahead and post my very first Lessons @ Lunch, sponsored by the wonderful and patient folk at the Dick Smith Library. I thank Kim Schow, Cathy Wilterding, and Yvonne Mulhern for putting up with all my fidgeting and Chris Grantham for helping resolve all the technical difficulties that made this presentation start a bit late.



If you are looking for something in particular from the presentation, we do have most of the course materials available for your review (excluding the questions at the end of the session) on the Accessibility Website:
The session included demonstrations of assistive technology, or AT, that assists users with disabilities view emails and utilize them as well as potential uses by sighted users:
If you would like to use the Tarleton email template, contact Web Services for a copy.

As always, please feel free to contact me about any questions or concerns you may have about accessibility compliance.

-Karole