If you are looking for something in particular from the presentation, we do have most of the course materials available for your review (excluding the questions at the end of the session) on the Accessibility Website:
- For visually impaired and blind users, see Apple’s VoiceOver used on an iPhone 6 to read through emails in the Inbox.
- See why flyers are not good for the visually impaired with this example of a user viewing an event flyer image embedded in an email.
- See how even sighted users can find embedded images of flyers burdensome for adding events to their calendar despite alternative text provided.
- Discover the potential for devices to automatically recognize content when it is text in an email providing all users with benefits.
- See how easy it is to use the Online Calendar System to add an event.
As always, please feel free to contact me about any questions or concerns you may have about accessibility compliance.